Skip to Content

San Luis Obispo County, California



If you are a victim of a crime and the offender is under the supervision of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR), you have the right to request: 



Upon an inmate’s:

  • Release
  • Death
  • Escape
  • Parole status/hearing

Special Conditions of Parole

A victim’s request for special conditions of parole, will be considered by the Parole & Community Services Division at the time of release.


A Direct Order of restitution awarded by the sentencing judge, may be collected on behalf of the victim of the crime for any economic loss; medical, funeral expenses, or counseling.

Request for Victim Services (CDCR 1707)

If you are the victim of crime, victim's next of kin, witness, or concerned citizen and you would like to receive notification of the status of the adult inmate in prison, request special conditions of parole for the inmate when he/she is released from prison, or provide the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) with information to verify the collection of restitution ordered to you by the court, you may use the CDCR Form 1707:

CDCR Form 1707 (click link to open form)

For More Information Contact:

California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

The CDCR website includes an "Inmate Locater" page as a public service.