County Property Access Permit
What is this service?
Real Property Services (RPS) issues permits for temporary access of County-owned roads, trails and parks, and other County-owned real property. Examples of access permits include the following:
- Eradication of Arundo Donax on The Bob Jones Bike Trail in Avila Beach
- Collecting plant tissue and seeds at Nipomo Regional Park to study population genetics
- Inspection and assessment of a petroleum pipeline located on County property in Nipomo
- Utility access to a gas pipeline on County property in Avila Beach
- Installation of native bee habitat at the base of Lopez Dam
Who can use this service?
Anyone can use this service.
Is there a charge for this service?
Please refer to the Central Services Department Fee Schedule for access permit fees.
What is the process?
Step 1: Contact for more information
For more information on how to obtain an Access Permit on County-owned property, please contact RPS at (805) 781-5563 or central_RPS@co.slo.ca.us
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.