Compliance and Privacy
The San Luis Obispo County Health Agency (SLOHA) maintains a Compliance Program that supports our ongoing commitment to an ethical and professional way of conducting business. The Compliance Program has several purposes, which include:
- Compliance with laws, regulations and terms of contracts governing SLOHA’s operations;
- Prevention, detection and correction of fraud, waste, and abuse;
- Support of the Health Agency’s mission, vision and core values;
- Support for the County’s vision statement and desired communitywide results.
When it comes to your health information, you have certain rights. For more information please read the Notice of Privacy Practices (En Español)
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed by the San Luis Obispo County Health Agency and how you can get access to this information.
Reporting of Violations, Fraud, Waste or Abuse
If you are aware of violations of healthcare laws or policies, or if you are aware of fraud, waste or abuse in the healthcare system, you may report it in the following ways:
- You may report through your supervisory reporting structure.
- You may report to the Health Agency Compliance Officer:
- You may contact the anonymous, toll free hotline at (855) 326-9623
- You may e-mail the anonymous hotline at reportlineweb.com/sanluisobispo