Available voluntary insurance plans are listed below:
Supplemental Life and AD&D (Group Policy: CSAC EIA 31640-7 Acct #37)
Benefit is available to all eligible employees through Voya Financial for the 2017 plan year.
- Employees can apply for supplemental coverage in increments of $10,000, the minimum coverage amount is $20,000 with a maximum of $500,000.
- New Hires: Employees can elect up to $150,000 without providing evidence of insurability (EOI) if they apply within 31 days of first becoming eligible. An EOI form will be required for all other enrollees.
Supplemental Life and AD&D Plan Document
Voluntary Disability Income Insurance
Voya Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance (Group Policy Number: 31640-7)
- Can replace a portion of your income during the initial weeks of a disabling illness or accident.
- Benefit is available to all active employees working 20+ hours per week that are not covered by another CA STD policy.
- New Hires: Employees can enroll without providing an evidence of insurability (EOI) form if they apply within 31 days of first becoming eligible. An EOI form will be required for all other enrollees.
Short Term Disability Physcian Statement
Voya Long-Term Disability Insurance (Group Policy Number:31640-7)
- Can replace a portion of your income if you can't work because an injury or illness prevents you from performing any of your functions over a long time. It's important to know that benefits are reduced by income from other benefits you might receive while disabled, like workers' compensation and Social Security.
- All County employees are eligible to participate except for employees that are covered by a long-term disability policy.
- Long-Term disability benefits begin after short-term disability benefits end.
Long Term Disability Physcian Statement
Disability Income Insurance Document (Long-Term & Short Term)
Disability Income Insurance Claim Form (Long-Term & Short Term)
Aflac Voluntary Accident Insurance (Group Policy Number: CA17800) provides added protection for expenses related to an accident such as ER visits, hospitalization, physical therapy, or specific injuries are also eligible for benefits under this policy.
- $50.00 wellness benefit for covered preventive screenings.
- Transportation and lodging benefit.
- Emergency room treatment benefit.
- Coverage is available for you, your spouse and dependent children.
- Fast claims payment - most claims are processed in about four business days.
| Voluntary Accident Insurance
| Employee and Spouse
| Employee and Dependent Children
Accident Insurance Plan Document
Aflac Critical Illness Insurance (Group Policy Number: C21000) is a limited benefit policy and is not health insurance. The policy pays a benefit on top of any health insurance benefits you currently receive.
- Critical Illness insurance pays you a lump sum benefit upon initial diagnosis of a covered illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Employees may select between either a $15,000 or $30,000 benefit amount in coverage.
- Spouse and child(ren) coverage is 50% of employee selected amount.
- $50.00 wellness benefit for covered annual health screenings per calendar year.
- $200.00 mammography benefit.
Critical Illness Insurance Plan Document
Critical Illness Plan Rates