Diversion Services

CalWORKs Diversion is cash or non-cash supportive services offered to a family to meet a specific current need or emergency. It is intended to provide immediate assistance that can help parents keep or start a job and continue to be self-supporting. In order to be eligible, t...

2/15/2017 2:48:27 PM

Post-Aid Services

CalWORKs Post Aid Services are available to employed individuals who have transitioned off CalWORKs to ensure the family maintains employment and continues to be self-supporting. The program is designed to help participants keep and advance in their jobs. These job retention ...

2/15/2017 2:48:31 PM

Welfare-to-Work Program

Welfare-to-Work (WTW) is a mandatory program for all adults receiving cash assistance through the CalWORKs program, unless they meet a state exemption or good cause. There is a mandatory hourly participation requirement every week. The number of mandatory hours depend upon th...

2/15/2017 2:48:32 PM

CalWORKs Cash Aid

CalWORKs is California's cash aid (welfare) program for needy families. The program helps eligible families become self-supporting through temporary cash aid and employment services. The program is time-limited and for families that are under certain income and property guide...

3/7/2017 3:02:23 PM

Housing Support Program (HSP)

The CalWORKs Housing Support Program (HSP) is a program to help families that are eligible for CalWORKs to achieve stability and safety by ending homelessness. There are three levels of potential eligible participants: Level 1: CalWORKs families where one Participant is en...

2/15/2017 2:48:31 PM

SLO County Regional Airport Parking

The San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport offers both  parking for its travelers and employees. Please see our website for more information.

3/9/2017 11:18:31 AM

Restaurant Meals Program (RMP) - Business Owner Information

The County of San Luis Obispo is recruiting local restaurants for the Restaurant Meals Program.  You may be able to increase your revenue, and provide a valuable service to the community by participating in the CalFresh Restaurant Meals Program.   Elderly, disabled and ho...

4/4/2017 2:22:49 PM

Restaurant Meals Program (RMP) for CalFresh Participants

The Restaurant Meals Program (RMP) is an option that is only available for CalFresh eligible individuals who are considered elderly (age 60 years and up), disabled, or homeless.  It is intended to help individuals who may struggle to prepare meals or who may not have the faci...

4/4/2017 3:51:15 PM

Potassium Iodide (KI) Pre-Distribution

This service provides information on how to obtain a personal supply of Potassium Iodide (KI). The Public Health Emergency Preparedness Program manages the pre-distribution of Potassium Iodide (KI). Potassium Iodide should only be taken when directed by the Health Officer...

2/6/2017 8:59:22 PM

Women, Infants and Children (WIC)

Women, Infants and Children (WIC) is a nutrition education program that helps families eat well and stay healthy. WIC provides healthy foods, nutrition counseling and education, breastfeeding support, referrals to health care and other helpful services.

2/6/2017 9:15:46 PM

Family Stabilization Services

Family Stabilization Services (FSS) is a component of the CalWORKs Welfare-to-Work (WTW) program. FSS are designed to ensure a basic level of stability within a family prior to, or concurrently with, participation in WTW activities. The goal of Family Stabilization is to i...

2/15/2017 2:48:28 PM

Transient Occupancy Tax (Hotel Tax)

The Auditor-Controller-Treasurer-Tax Collector (ACTTC) administers the County’s Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) program, which receives money collected by lodging businesses from guests. Lodging businesses are required to collect 9% TOT from their guests. Additionally, Lodging ...

2/1/2017 2:52:52 PM

Licensing Vacation Rentals

In the unincorporated areas of San Luis Obispo (SLO) County (outside of any of the seven incorporated cities), all lodging businesses (including private home vacation rentals) must register for a County Business License and must collect a Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT, als...

4/11/2017 2:38:33 PM

Mobilehome Tax Clearance Certificate

In order to sell a mobilehome and transfer title, a seller will need a Mobilehome Tax Clearance Certificate (MHTCC). This document, provided by the Tax Collector, certifies that there are no taxes currently owed on a mobilehome assessment.

4/26/2017 2:20:25 PM

Tourism Marketing District

The Tax Collector Division of the ACTTC is responsible for collecting the Tourism Marketing District (TMD) Assessment in the same manner and at the same time as Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) is collected. The TMD assessment is 1% of taxable rents collected by lodging operat...

4/26/2017 2:47:31 PM

Tract or Parcel Map Service

A Tract or a Parcel Map is a process used to subdivide real property into smaller lots. As an example, a property developer my file a tract or parcel map in order to divide a large parcel into smaller parcels for individual sale.

6/13/2017 2:07:03 PM

County Business Licenses

The Auditor-Controller-Treasurer-Tax Collector (ACTTC) issues Business Licenses for businesses operating in the unincorporated areas of the County. Typically, these licenses must be renewed annually. Renew an existing Business License  (or a Transient Occupancy Tax Certi...

2/1/2017 2:52:16 PM

Grading Permits

A grading permit is typically needed when a project will change the topography of a property through removing and/or depositing more than 50 cubic yards of soil. Grading is regulated because it can cause serious problems when not done properly. Staff in the Department of Pl...

2/1/2017 3:48:33 PM


Any discretionary decision that relates to a project or portion of a project may be appealed. The hearing body tasked with considering an appeal can affirm, affirm in part, or reverse the decision being appealed.

3/30/2017 1:49:55 PM

Building Inspections

Building projects are inspected by Department of Planning & Building staff during construction to ensure that the project complies with applicable codes and ordinances. The goal of the Department is to perform these inspections thoroughly while minimizing their impact to ...

3/31/2017 8:06:31 AM

|<  <   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    >  >| Pages: 4 of 9