Making Affordable Housing a Reality is Our Mission
The Housing and Economic Development section is dedicated to create affordable housing opportunities for low and moderate income households by providing the following programs:
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Federal HUD Grants Federal grants includes Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Home Investment Partnerships (HOME), and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) to provide funding for community development and public service projects.
- Affordable Housing Affordable housing opportunities for renters and homeowners throughout the County.
- 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness is a collaborative approach aimed at improving the county's approach to homelessness.
- The Inclusionary Housing Ordinance Affordable housing requirements on both residential and commercial development projects.
- 2014 Updated Community Participation Plan The Community Participation Plan establishes procedures to involve the public in the process of developing and amending the HUD required Consolidated Plan for the HUD grant programs
- Uniform Relocation Act - Relocation Requirements