The project is proposing a 550 megawatt photovoltaic solar power plant in the Carrizo Plain. An Environmental Impact Report will be prepared to evaluate the environmental effects of the proposed project. Visit http://topazsolar.com/Home/About-Us/Projects/Topaz-Solar-Farm for further information. The links below will take you to additional information relating to the cited milestone or category.
- Status Update
- Environmental Monitoring - Condition Compliance
- Highway 58 Lane Closure Information
- Approved Plans
- Feedback Form - provide comments on the project during construction
Environmental - General
- EIR and Appendices - The Final EIR was released March 21, 2011. Please contact Steve McMasters at (805)781-5096 for details.
- Final EIR - Executive Summary
- County-Approved Plans