Forms & Documents > Mapping/GIS

Name Description Type Action
Map Bonding Application This form should be submitted to the Assessor when you are recording a Tract Map or Parcel Map that will change a property boundary. File Download
Parcel Boundary Change Request Form This form is completed by property owners to request a split or combination of their existing Assessor's parcel boundaries. File Download
Permit View PermitView is the web access portal to permit and property information for both the general public and Planning staff. Please report any issues to the Department of Planning and Building. Link External Link