Affidavit for Elderly or Handicapped Families

Who can use this service?

Owners/operators of nonprofit residential property occupied by Elderly or Handicapped households may use this service. 

Is there a charge for this service?

This service is provided free of charge.

When and where is this service offered?

The BOE-267-H Welfare Exemption Supplemental Affidavit, Housing - Elderly or Handicapped Families form must be filed with the Assessor's Office each year by February 15th in order to qualify for the Welfare Exemption without incurring late file penalties.



Location, directions and hours of operation

Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information

Frequently Asked Questions