Assessment Maps and Parcel Boundary Change Requests

Assessment Maps by Book and Page

This will allow you to find and print an Assessor Map Book page based on your Assessment number.

Parcel Map List View

Parcel Boundary Change Request

Property owners may request, under certain conditions, that parcels be subdivided (or combined) using a Parcel Boundary Change Request form. Such changes in parcel boundaries can also referred to as a lot split, a lot line adjustment, a subdivision, or a parcel combination.