District 3 Resources
COVID-19 Business Relief Programs
The COVID-19 crisis has created a tremendous strain on our County’s health and businesses. Small Businesses are central to the life and culture of District 3, and Supervisor Ortiz-Legg encourages all businesses to be aware of all of the support offered to them.
- The federal stimulus/omnibus package signed into law Sunday, December 27, 2020, extended the Paycheck Protection Program, and allocated $20 billion to small business grants. Be in contact with your bank to apply for these loans, and for loan forgiveness.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration is granting Economic Injury Disaster Loans. Applications are being accepted until Friday, December 31st, 2021.
- Applications to receive the second round of California Relief Grant Program funds will open at 8am on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021. Be sure to monitor this website.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration will soon begin accepting applications for Shuttered Venues Grants. Check out their website to see if your business qualifies.
- The SLO Legal Assistance Foundation can offer assistance through their Landlord - Tenant Clinic. Located at the San Luis Obispo Superior Court: 1050 Monterey St. entrance. Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to noon. For more information please call 805-548-0797 or visit their website at www.slolaf.org .
Please send suggestions to: [email protected]