COVID-19 Business Relief Programs
The COVID-19 crisis has created a tremendous strain on our County’s health and businesses. Small Businesses are central to the life and culture of District 3, and Supervisor Ortiz-Legg encourages all businesses to be aware of all of the support offered to them.
- The federal stimulus/omnibus package signed into law Sunday, December 27, 2020, extended the Paycheck Protection Program, and allocated $20 billion to small business grants. Be in contact with your bank to apply for these loans, and for loan forgiveness.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration is granting Economic Injury Disaster Loans. Applications are being accepted until Friday, December 31st, 2021.
- Applications to receive the second round of California Relief Grant Program funds will open at 8am on Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021. Be sure to monitor this website.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration will soon begin accepting applications for Shuttered Venues Grants. Check out their website to see if your business qualifies.
- The SLO Legal Assistance Foundation can offer assistance with Eviction Defense, Safe and Habitable housing, Foreclosure prevention, Government Benefits appeals, Elder Abuse Restraining Orders and other legal services for eligible San Luis Obispo County residents. For more information call 805-543-5140 or visit their website at www.slolaf.org.
Please send suggestions to: [email protected]