Infrastructure/Beautification Grants

Who can use this service?

Only non-profit organizations in the unincorporated area with recognized tax exempt status can submit a grant application. 

Questions regarding these grants should be directed to the County Administrative Office at (805) 781-5011.

Is there a charge for this service?

This service is provided free of charge.

When and where is this service offered?

The application period for grant funding usually opens in the spring and closes in the summer. The application will be posted on the County's website when it opens up again.