Board Chambers and Conference Room Reservations
This service is for room reservations for the Board of Supervisors Chambers and conference rooms in public areas of the Downtown Government Center Complex.
What is the process?
To inquire or book the Board Chambers/Conference Rooms
If you represent an organization listed in the Who Can Use This Service section and would like information or reservations for the Board Chambers or Government Center Conference Rooms, please call the County of SLO Central Services Department at (805) 781-5200 during regular business hours or send an email to [email protected].
You can reserve the following conference rooms:
Who can use this service?
Room reservations for the Board Chambers and conference rooms in the Downtown Government Center Complex are only available to:
- County of SLO Board of Supervisors
- County of SLO Departments and Agencies
- Boards, Commissions, and Committees appointed by the Board of Supervisors pursuant to the Maddy Act, Government Code 54970-54974
- Other approved government related agencies, such as the Integrated Waste Management Authority (IWMA) and the San Luis Obispo County Employees Association (SLOCEA)
- State of California Departments and Agencies
- US Federal Departments and Agencies
Is there a charge for this service?
This service is provided free of charge.
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours, evenings, and weekends except during scheduled holidays.
Location, directions and hours of operation
Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information
1055 Monterey Street San Luis Obispo, CA 93408