Auction Re-Scheduled for Former Cambria Library
Author: Susan Freebourn
3/7/2018 8:27:57 AM
New Auction Date and New Minimum Bid!
The County of San Luis Obispo will hold a public auction on July 17, 2018, to dispose of a County-owned commercial building located at 900 Main Street in Cambria. Sealed written bids are due by 5:00PM on July 16, 2018. Interested bidders may download a bid form by clicking here.
- APN 022-251-019
- ~2,331 sq ft building on a ~9,888 sq ft Commercial Retail lot.
- Minimum Bid Price is $394,900.
- $10,000 deposit due with bid (becomes non-refundable for highest accepted bid).
- Includes 0.58 Equivalent Dwelling Units (EDUs).
- Within five (5) business days after bid acceptance, Buyer shall submit written verification of sufficient funds to close transaction.
- Legal, non-conforming building due to setbacks. Any new development shall conform to required setbacks.
- As-is Sale. Seller makes no representations or warranties concerning physical, environmental, geotechnical, use or any other condition of the property.
For further information, see Bid Form or call Real Property Services at (805) 781-5206.