Student Support Counseling
What is this service?
The Behavioral Health Department's Prevention and Outreach division provides student support counseling services at schools throughout the County. Referrals into the program are made directly through the school. See the list of participating schools below for more information.
Services provided include identification of youth with elevated risk factors, assessment, education groups, skill building, individual interventions and referrals. Programming focuses on substance use and mental health prevention and early intervention.
Student Support Counseling is currently available at the following sites:
- Atascadero Unified School District
- Coast Unified School District
- Santa Lucia Middle School
- Coast Union High School
- Lucia Mar Unified School District
- Judkins Middle School
- Mesa Middle School
- Paso Robles Joint Unified School District
- San Miguel Joint Unified School District
- Cappy Culver Elementary School
- Lillian Larsen Elementary School
- San Luis Coastal Unified School District
- Los Osos Middle School
- Morro Bay High School
- San Luis Obispo High School
- Pacific Beach HIgh School
- Templeton Unified School District
For more information, please contact us at (805) 781-4754