Suicide Prevention Council
The Suicide Prevention Council of San Luis Obispo County meets bi-monthly on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 3:00pm - 4:30pm at French Hospital's Copeland Education Pavilion. Check the first floor entrance for room as they vary per meeting.
2020 Suicide Prevention Council Meeting Dates:
January 22, 2020
March 25, 2020
May 27, 2020
July 22, 2020
September 23, 2020
Suicide Prevention Council of SLO County Mission Statement: To prevent suicide and respond to the consequences in a culturally sensitive way through community collaboration between agencies, organizations, and citizens by means of public education, training and the sharing of resources:
- To advocate for a stronger support system for those struggling with suicide and its consequences.
- To challenge misconceptions regarding mental illness and suicide through community collaboration.
- To work together to create lasting change and support for those struggling with suicide and its consequences.
- To create a community that supports and embraces those who struggle with suicide.
- To create and environment of HOPE.
Related Forms & Documents
Please contact our access line at 1 (800) 838-1381 for information or to schedule an appointment. All services are available in Spanish.