Suicide Prevention Council
The Suicide Prevention Council of San Luis Obispo County meets monthly on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 3:00pm - 4:30pm via Zoom. Log in to the following link to join us:
Zoom meeting link (opens in new window)
2021 Suicide Prevention Council Upcoming Meeting Dates:
Suicide Prevention Council of SLO County Mission Statement:
To prevent suicide and respond to the consequences in a culturally sensitive way through community collaboration between agencies, organizations, and community members by means of public education, training and the sharing of resources:
- To advocate for a stronger support system for those struggling with suicide and its consequences.
- To challenge misconceptions regarding mental illness and suicide through community collaboration.
- To work together to create lasting change and support for those struggling with suicide and its consequences.
- To create a community that supports and embraces those who struggle with suicide.
- To create and environment of HOPE.
Related Forms & Documents
Please contact our access line at 1 (800) 838-1381 for information or to schedule an appointment. All services are available in Spanish.