Trauma Advisory Group (TAG)
The Trauma Advisory Group (TAG) is a multidisciplinary group comprised of representatives from the Trauma and public consumer. The objective of the work group is to evaluate and improve the process and the outcome of trauma care in the County of SLO EMS System. The group advises the EMS Agency on the following trauma system components:
- Development and modification of the County of SLO Trauma Plan, policies and procedures
- The evaluation of trauma center designation(s)
- System performance evaluation through data collection and quality improvement programs
- Compliance with applicable regulations
- Public information, education and injury prevention programs
- Receive information regarding the trauma system and trauma care from providers, hospitals, the medical community and public
TAG is not open to the public.
Meeting Schedule: Three times per year.
- Hours of Operation: M - F, 8am - 5pm (closed SLO County Holidays)
- Walk-in hours have changed. To be seen in person, please call 805-788-2519 to make an appointment.
|California EMS Authority
||San Luis Obispo EMS APP