Cottage Food Operation Annual Self-Certification Review

Who can use this service?

This service is only available to Class A Registered Cottage Food Operators. If you are permitted as a Cottage Food Operator Class B, you will receive annual inspections from this department.

Is there a charge for this service?

Cottage Food Operation Class A Registration Self-Certification documents are due in conjunction with your annual registration fee. Your registration will not be renewed without the Annual Self-Certification documents.  Please refer to our Fee Schedule or contact our office at (805) 781-5544.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.

Please visit us, email us, contact us, or call our office to submit your information.

Location, directions and hours of operation

Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information

Environmental Health Supervisors

Leslie Terry

(805) 781-5553; [email protected]

  • Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs

Aaron LaBarre

(805) 781-5595; [email protected]

  • Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.

Peter Hague 

(805) 781-5554; [email protected]

  • Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs