Cross-Connection Test Form Request
What is this service?
This service allows you to request a copy of a Cross-Connection assembly test form.
Who can use this service?
This service is available to individuals responsible for the maintenance of a Cross-Connection assembly.
Is there a charge for this service?
There is no fee to request a Cross-Connection Prevention Assembly test form, however if you wish to request a test of your Cross-Connection Prevention Assembly you must contact a certified private tester approved to perform Cross-Connection Prevention Assembly tests within the County of San Luis Obispo. Download a list of approved certified private testers. Testing fees are set by the individual tester and may vary.
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.
Please visit us, email us, contact us, or call our office to make your request.
Location, directions and hours of operation
Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information
2156 Sierra Way Suite B San Luis Obispo , CA 93401
Tel: (805) 781-5544
Fax: (805) 781-4211
Environmental Health Supervisors
(805) 781-5553; [email protected]
- Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs
(805) 781-5595; [email protected]
- Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.
(805) 781-5554; [email protected]
- Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs