Liquid Waste Monthly Report of Disposal Statement Review
What is this service?
This service is to provide assistance to owners or operators of Liquid Waste Collection Vehicles operated within San Luis Obispo County regarding the submission of their monthly required Liquid Waste Collection Vehicle Monthly Report of Disposal Statement.
Who can use this service?
This service is available to owners or operators of Liquid Waste Collection Vehicles and must be submitted monthly.
Is there a charge for this service?
This service is provided free of charge.
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.
Please visit us, email us, contact us, or call our office to submit your information.
Location, directions and hours of operation
Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information
2156 Sierra Way Suite B San Luis Obispo , CA 93401
Tel: (805) 781-5544
Fax: (805) 781-4211
Environmental Health Supervisors
(805) 781-5553; [email protected]
- Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs
(805) 781-5595; [email protected]
- Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.
(805) 781-5554; [email protected]
- Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs