Small Public Drinking Water System Health Permitting
What is this service?
This service allows you to apply for or renew a permit to operate a Small Public Drinking Water System within San Luis Obispo County.
Who can use this service?
This service is available to all businesses or individuals wishing to obtain an initial permit or renew a permit for a Small Public Drinking Water System to be operated within San Luis Obispo County.
Review new water system permitting requirements for steps on how to obtain a Public Water System permit prior to proceeding.
Is there a charge for this service?
Please refer to our Fee Schedule or contact our office at (805) 781-5544.
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.
Please visit us, email us, contact us, or call our office to begin the process.
Location, directions and hours of operation
Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information
2156 Sierra Way Suite B San Luis Obispo , CA 93401
Tel: (805) 781-5544
Fax: (805) 781-4211
Environmental Health Supervisors
(805) 781-5553; [email protected]
- Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs
(805) 781-5595; [email protected]
- Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.
(805) 781-5554; [email protected]
- Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs