Underground Storage Tank System Removal Permitting
What is this service?
This service allows you to apply for a permit to remove an Underground Storage Tank system within San Luis Obispo County. Permits are required to remove Underground Storage Tank systems and inspections are required to verify compliance with issued permits.
Who can use this service?
This service is required for all businesses wishing to remove an Underground Storage Tank system within San Luis Obispo County. Underground Storage Tank removal shall only be performed by an approved licensed contractor.
Is there a charge for this service?
Please refer to our Fee Schedule or contact our office at (805) 781-5544.
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.
Please visit us, email us, contact us, or call our office to begin the process.
Location, directions and hours of operation
Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information
2156 Sierra Way Suite B San Luis Obispo , CA 93401
Tel: (805) 781-5544
Fax: (805) 781-4211
Environmental Health Supervisors
(805) 781-5553; [email protected]
- Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs
(805) 781-5595; [email protected]
- Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.
(805) 781-5554; [email protected]
- Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs