GIS Web Maps and Dashboards
Environmental Health Services (EHS) maintains a Geographic Information System (GIS) that enables the public and EHS staff to visualize and analyze permit locations tied to timely inspection results and other program data via targeted web maps and dashboards.
Please view our Story Map to see how we are extending our services via GIS tools.
Environmental Health Supervisors
(805) 781-5553; [email protected]
- Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs
(805) 781-5595; [email protected]
- Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.
(805) 781-5554; [email protected]
- Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs