Environmental Health maintains spatial data (location + information) for its various programs and serves program-targeted web map viewers to its customers to view and access the details for permits, inspection reports and testing site results.
The GIS Story Map for Environmental Health
Environmental Health Supervisors
(805) 781-5553; [email protected]
- Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs
(805) 781-5595; [email protected]
- Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.
(805) 781-5554; [email protected]
- Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs