Environmental Health GIS Services maintains data in a GIS (Geographic Information System) database that serves timely program information to the public via interactive map and dashboard apps:
- actively permitted retail food facility sites with inspection reports
- public pool and/or spa facility sites with inspection reports
- beach water sampling sites with bacteriological sampling laboratory results
- mapping and visualization tool for county-contracted water well drillers to map and assess the geography and existing infrastructure of proposed water well drilling sites
- historical mosquito surveillance trapping sites with identified species counts
Please enjoy our current interactive map and dashboard apps.
Environmental Health Supervisors
(805) 781-5553; [email protected]
- Beach Water Quality, Cross-Connection, Land Use, Small Public Water Systems, Water Well Programs and Vector Programs
(805) 781-5595; [email protected]
- Body Art, Food Protection, Swimming Pools and Spas.
(805) 781-5554; [email protected]
- Hazardous Materials (CUPA) Programs