This page provides steps on how to rent a car through Enterprise Rent-A-Car or National Car Rental. County employees are offered a discounted rental rate through this program.
Benefits of Rental Program
- Rates are valid at all Enterprise and National Locations nationwide (except for New York)
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car is located at all the Major Airports in California, as well as thousands of city locations
- Reservations can be booked online, through a travel agency, or directly through a rental branch
- Pick up and return service available
- Rates include unlimited mileage
Steps to Book a Rental Car
- Log on to Enterprise Rent-A-Car or National Car Rental
- Enter the Enterprise location where you would like to pick up your rental vehicle
- Enter the dates/times of your desired reservation
- Enter your Account Number in the “Corporate Account Number or Promotion Code” box.
- Enter your three-digit PIN number
- Next, you will select your vehicle
- You will then get to choose any optional Equipment (like GPS unit)
- Review the location, dates, and vehicle type for the reservation
- Complete the “Renter Details” section. Make sure to enter the information for the renter if you are booking the reservation for another County employee.
- After completing the renter information, enter your “Campus and Department”
- Select “Reserve Now” to complete your reservation
You will be given a confirmation number for your reservation and a confirmation email will be sent. You will need to have a valid Driver’s License, Business ID/Badge or Business Card, Credit Card, and Reservation Number to pick up the vehicle.