What is this service?
The voluntary Accident Insurance plan offered through Aflac provides added protection for expenses related to an accident such as ER visits, hospitalization, physical therapy, or specific injuries are also eligible for benefits under this policy. This plan pays you a lump sum cash benefit when you experience a qualifying event. Coverage is available for you, your spouse and dependent children. Coverage is provided with no health questions and is paid in addition to your medical coverage. For more information about exclusions and other plan details click here.
Other Benefits Included:
- Lump sum cash payments for qualified injuries or accidents
- $50.00 annual wellness benefit for qualified health screenings for employees and covered dependents
- Transportation and lodging benefit
- Emergency room treatment benefit
- Fast claims payment - most claims are processed in about four business days
Submitting a Claim
After you have experienced a qualifying event you may submit a claim online at AlfacGroupInsurance.com or download and submit the claim form directly to Aflac via fax or mail using the related pages below.