Federal Work Study Program for Cal Poly Students

Who can use this service?

This service is available for current Cal Poly students who qualify for Federal Work-Study (FWS). Cal Poly FWS gives students a chance to earn money to help pay for their educational expenses and provides them with valuable work experience.

Is there a charge for this service?

This service is provided free of charge.

What is the process?

Step 1: Inquire about the Federal Work Study Program

If you are a Cal Poly student and would like information about opportunities at the County through the Federal Work Study Program, please contact the County Administrative Office at (805) 781-5011.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.