Flexible Spending Accounts (ITS)

                                                    FSA QUESTIONS?

                                                                        BCC is the FSA plan administrator, please call them at 1-800-685-6100.

                                   They can help you reset your password, send you new debit cards, assist you with claims, & so much more!

                                                     FREQUENT FSA LINKS


                               Registration & Reimbursement Information 

  • Employer ID: BCCSLO OR Your Debit Card Number

  • Employee ID: Your Social Security Number

By registering your email address, you will receive important push notifications regarding your account balance, year-end reminders, notice of debit card mailed, etc. You can change these notifications to be delivered via text message under your My SmartCare account settings.

If you have questions regarding your account(s) or a specific claim, please contact BCC’s Customer Service Center at 1-800-685-6100. Any device issues should be directed to your service provider. 

FSA Reimbursement Options

Debit Card

My SmartCare App

Other Electronic

Paper Submission

Swipe your benefits debit card at the point of service deducts the payment directly from your account, giving you instant access to your FSA dollars.

No Reimbursement Form required, just upload a picture of your receipt!

Fill out the Reimbursement Form & attach the receipt:

E-mail: [email protected] OR

Upload to File Transfer Portal: https://secure.benxcel.com

Fill out the above Reimbursement Form & attach the receipt:

Fax: 412-276-7185


Mail: BCC, Attn: Claims Two Robinson Plaza, Suite 200 Pittsburgh, PA 1520

                                                          Click here for instructions on how to set up direct deposit for your reimbursements!


All employee contributions to FSAs are made from pre-tax earnings, thereby increasing your disposable income. Click here to calculate your tax savings when you contribute to a FSA. There are no employer contributions to the FSA program. When you have qualified expenses, you can get reimbursed by this account. If you would like to establish a FSA, you must do so within the thirty-one (31) days of employment or during Open Enrollment on an annual basis. Account elections will not automatically roll over to future years, you must elect a new amount each Open Enrollment. The FSA (ITS) Open Enrollment is held each Fall. 

  • Select an annual contribution amount up to the 2019 limit and that amount will be divided evenly and deducted each pay period in 2019. 

  • You cannot change the contribution amount you select during Open Enrollment unless you have a qualified change in family status. 

  • All eligible expenses must occur in the 2019 calendar year.

  • You have until March 1st, 2020 to submit approved receipts for reimbursement. 

  • FSA funds can be used for you, your spouse, and your tax dependents only.

                                                                                      Click here to view an informational FSA borchure. 

You are eligible to participate in both the General-Purpose Healthcare & the Dependent Care FSA if you are enrolled in the PPO or EPO plans. The IRS prohibits you from enrolling in both an HSA and a General Purpose Healthcare FSA. However, if you are enrolled in the HDHP and an HSA, you can participate in the Limited-Purpose Dental & Vision FSA and the Dependent Care FSA. All the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are administered by Benefits Coordinator Corporation (BCC).

General-Purpose Healthcare FSA

(2018 Contribution Limit: $2,650)*


Limited Purpose Dental & Vision FSA

(2018 Contribution Limit: $2,650)*

 Pay for eligible out-of-pocket healthcare expenses with pre-tax dollars. Eligible expenses include medical, dental, or vision costs such as plan deductibles, copays, coinsurance amounts, and other non-covered healthcare costs for you and your tax dependents


Employees who enroll in the new High Deductible Health Plan and choose to contribute to an HSA cannot contribute to the General-Purpose Healthcare FSA, but may enroll in the Limited Purpose Healthcare FSA, which will pay for/reimburse dental & vision expenses only.


Dependent Care FSA

(2018 Contribution Limit: $5,000)*

Pay for eligible out-of-pocket dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars. Eligible expenses may include daycare centers, in-home child care, and before or after school care for your dependent children under age 13. Other individuals may qualify if they are considered your tax dependent and are incapable of self-care. It is important to note that you can access money only after it is placed into your dependent care FSA account. All caregivers must have a tax ID or Social Security number. This information must be included on your federal tax return. If you use the dependent care reimbursement account, the IRS will not allow you to claim a dependent care credit for reimbursed expenses. Consult your tax advisor to determine whether you should enroll in this plan.


New! 2019 Healthcare FSA Enhancement:

Beginning 1/1/2020 you can rollover up to $500 of your previous year’s FSA unused balance. Any left over funds in either your General Purpose Healthcare FSA or your Limited Purpose Dental & Vision FSA exceeding $500 at the end of 2019 will be use it or lose it. No remaining funds at the end of the 2019 in your Dependent Care FSA can be rolled over, they are use it or lose it. Any remaining funds in either FSAs at the end of this year (2018) will be use it or lose it, the rollover will not be in effect yet. Click here for an informational flyer on the rollover provision