Available voluntary insurance plans are listed below:
Supplemental Life and AD&D (Group Policy: CSAC EIA 31640-7 Acct #37)
Benefit is available to all eligible employees through Voya Financial for the 2017 plan year.
- Employees can apply for supplemental coverage in increments of $10,000, the minimum coverage amount is $20,000 with a maximum of $500,000.
- Employees can elect up to $150,000 without providing evidence of insurability if they apply within 31 days of first becoming eligible.
Supplemental Life and AD&D Plan Document
Voluntary Disability Income Insurance
Voya Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance (Group Policy Number: 31640-7)
- Can replace a portion of your income during the initial weeks of a disabling illness or accident.
- Benefit is available to all active employees working 20+ hours per week that are not covered by another CA STD policy.
Voya Long-Term Disability Insurance (Group Policy Number:31640-7)
- Can replace a portion of your income if you can't work because an injury or illness prevents you from performing any of your functions over a long time. It's important to know that benefits are reduced by income from other benefits you might receive while disabled, like workers' compensation and Social Security.
- All County employees are eligible to participate except for employees that are covered by a long-term disability policy.
- Long-Term disability benefits begin after short-term disability benefits end.
Disability Income Insurance Document
Aflac Voluntary Accident Insurance (Group Policy Number: CA17800) provides added protection for expenses related to an accident such as ER visits, hospitalization, physical therapy, or specific injuries are also eligible for benefits under this policy.
- $50.00 wellness benefit for covered preventive screenings.
- Transportation and lodging benefit.
- Emergency room treatment benefit.
- Coverage is available for you, your spouse and dependent children.
- Fast claims payment - most claims are processed in about four business days.
| Voluntary Accident Insurance
| Employee and Spouse
| Employee and Dependent Children
Accident Insurance Plan Document
Aflac Critical Illness Insurance (Group Policy Number: C21000) is a limited benefit policy and is not health insurance. The policy pays a benefit on top of any health insurance benefits you currently receive.
- Critical Illness insurance pays you a lump sum benefit upon initial diagnosis of a covered illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Employees may select between either a $15,000 or $30,000 benefit amount in coverage.
- Spouse and child(ren) coverage is 50% of employee selected amount.
- $50.00 wellness benefit for covered annual health screenings per calendar year.
- $200.00 mammography benefit.
Critical Illness Insurance Plan Document
Critical Illness Plan Rates