Aflac Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance provides financial assistance to enhance your current coverage so you may be able to avoid dipping into savings or having to borrow to address out-of-pocket-expenses. The benefit includes a hospital confinement benefit, admission benefit, intensive care benefit, health screening benefit, and more.
Click here for the Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Brochure
Rates are Employee: $33.12, Employee + Spouse: $66.74, Employee + Children: $52.26, Family: $85.88
Aflac Voluntary Accident Insurance (Group Policy Number: CA17800) provides added protection for expenses related to an accident such as ER visits, hospitalization, physical therapy, or specific injuries are also eligible for benefits under this policy.
- $50.00 wellness benefit for covered preventive screenings.
- Transportation and lodging benefit.
- Emergency room treatment benefit.
- Coverage is available for you, your spouse and dependent children.
- Fast claims payment - most claims are processed in about four business days.
| Voluntary Accident Insurance
| Employee and Spouse
| Employee and Dependent Children
Accident Insurance Plan Document
Aflac Critical Illness Insurance (Group Policy Number: C21000) is a limited benefit policy and is not health insurance. The policy pays a benefit on top of any health insurance benefits you currently receive.
- Critical Illness insurance pays you a lump sum benefit upon initial diagnosis of a covered illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Employees may select between either a $15,000 or $30,000 benefit amount in coverage.
- Spouse and child(ren) coverage is 50% of employee selected amount.
- $50.00 wellness benefit for covered annual health screenings per calendar year.
- $200.00 mammography benefit.
Critical Illness Insurance Plan Document
Critical Illness Plan Rates
Critical Illness Health Screening Form