The Rental Clinic is available to all county residents, serving both landlords and tenants.. For the date and time of the nearest Rental Clinic, call California Rural Legal Assistance (CRLA) at (805) 544-7997.
Low or very low income residents should contact:
· California Rural Legal Assistance (CRLA) - (805) 544-7994
Moderate income residents should contact:
· SLO Legal Assistance Foundation (San Luis Obispo) - (805) 543-5140
· California Fair Employment and Housing Department (Ventura) - (800) 884-1684
· United States - Housing & Urban Development - Office of Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity (Los Angeles) - (213) 894-8000
Senior citizens should contact:
· Senior Legal Services - (805) 543-5140
· Central Coast Commission for Senior Citizens - (805) 928-2552 or (800) 510-2020 (Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties only)
See also the list of help agencies under the heading “What can I do if I have a dispute with my tenant/Landlord?