Forms & Documents > External Links > Other Agencies

Name Description Type Action
California Construction General Permit FAQs This page provides answers to commonly asked questions about enrolling a construction site for coverage under California’s Construction General Permit for Stormwater Discharge. Link External Link

Please visit Land Use View for mapping and parcel/property information

Click here



Customer Service Survey

Let us know how we're doing! Please leave your comments in our Department of Planning & Building Survey.