Updates, Meetings, & Resources
The Housing team visits the Board of Supervisors on topics relating to affordable housing in the County, and throughout the Consolidated Plan and Action Plan development.
Check here periodically for funding availability announcements, updates to plans and policies, notification of important dates related to Housing workshops and public hearings, etc.
- Notices of Funding Availability (NOFAs)
- Affordable housing bulletin
- Action Plan
- Board of Supervisors Hearings
Action Plan & Participation Plan Approval Hearing - Tuesday, April 17, 2018, time TBD
1. Nipomo Library (918 West Tefft Street, Nipomo) – Wed., Jan. 10, 2018, 5:30 to 6:30 PM
2. Atascadero Library (6555 Capistrano Ave, Atascadero) – Tues., Jan. 16, 2018, 5:30 to 6:30 PM
Related Forms & Documents
Our interactive Land Use View mapping application can be used to look up property information by assessor parcel number (APN) or address.
Customer Service Survey
Let us know how we're doing! Please provide your opinions and comments by completing our brief Department of Planning & Building customer survey.
Take the Survey