Map Number Request

What is the process?

Step 1: Complete the Map Number Request Form

Step 2: Apply for a Map Number

  • Access the Citizen Self-Service Portal.   

  • Select “Apply.”   

  • Select “Planning Applications.”   

  • Select the specific map number type that you need.     

    • Tentative Tract Map  

    • Parcel Map

    • Lot Line Adjustment  

    • Certificate of Compliance  

    • Voluntary Merger  

    • Public Lot   

  • Select “Apply.”   

  • Upload the completed Map Number Request Form.   

  • Submit your request. 

Who can use this service?

Anyone can use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?


When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.


Public Information and Permit Processing Online Services

Preview of Public Information and Permit Processing Online Services (CSS Portal)

Connect with us on Facebook

For Department News and Updates

Follow Us On Facebook

CA COVID-19 Rent Relief

Housing is Key

CA COVID-19 Rent Relief