General Plan Annual Reports
What is this service?
The General Plan Annual Progress Report reviews the activities that took place to implement the County General Plan for each fiscal year. The General Plan is the blueprint for the future physical, economic, and social development of the unincorporated areas of the county (outside incorporated cities). It implements California laws that regulate land use planning and development.
This report fulfills a state requirement to measure progress in implementing the General Plan. The scope of the report includes:
- Status of the General Plan documents,
- Major planning activities that commenced or were completed,
- Changes to plans and ordinances to implement plan policies,
- Residential development in relation to Housing Element goals, and
- Numbers of public hearings held for development and amendment applications.
General Plan Annual Report