The applicant submits a completed Land Use Permit Application Package.
*Digital Copies are now required with submission
Apply for a Modification to a Previously Approved Use Permit with the Planning & Building Department.
1. Go to Citizen Self-Service (CSS) Permit Portal.
2. Click on Home on the top tool bar.
3. Click on Apply on the third tile on the top.
4. Click on Apply next to Land Use Application.
5. Click on Register, and completed the application online.
6. Upload a complete Land Use Permit Application Package, Land Use Modification Form, plan sets, and supporting documents.