Probation Consent for Release of Information

Who can use this service?

This service is for persons under probation supervision to approve who can receive and provide information from their probation officer regarding their case. 

Is there a charge for this service?

This service is provided free of charge.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

How can an adult have his or her record cleared?
Once all probation grants are closed, the person can petition the Court directly or complete paperwork [LINK] at the Probation Department to have Misdemeanor or Felony conviction dismissed except for conviction described in PC 1203.4(b).