Probation Travel Permit

What is the process?

Probation Travel Permit

A Defendant may request a travel permit from the assigned Probation Officer who will fill out the necessary information and provide a copy to the Defendant.

Who can use this service?

Anyone under probation supervision may not leave the state without prior approval.

Is there a charge for this service?

This service is provided free of charge.

When and where is this service offered?

Travel permits can be obtained from the Defendant's assigned Probation Officer.