Building Permit Review

Who can use this service?

Anyone can use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?

See our current fee schedule.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

What areas have road fees?

Some areas within the county have road fees associated with your development. Reference to the "Road Fee Schedule" and "Road Fee Area Maps".

To calculate the trip generations, use the County Approved Trip Generation Rates.

When does construction of curb, gutter and sidewalk apply?

Per County Ordinances Title 21 & 22: Curb, gutter and sidewalk is required in specific plan area for new development and substantial improvement to the existing property.

Substantial improvement is defined as the project's valuation being greater than 25% of the existing improved valuation of the property.

Contact Public Works via web form, email, or call us at (805) 781-5252.