Drainage and Flood Hazard Review
What is this service?
Building Permit review for potential drainage or flood hazards.
Who can use this service?
Anyone can use this service.
Is there a charge for this service?
See the current fee schedule.
When and where is this service offered?
This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.
Location, directions and hours of operation
Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information
976 Osos Street Room 206 San Luis Obispo, CA 93408
Tel: (805) 781-5252
Fax: (805) 781-1229
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of criteria, that determine if your application will require drainage review:
- Does the project have slopes of 10% or greater?
- Is the project located in a flood hazard area?
- Is the project located in an area which has historically experienced flooding, such as: Los Osos, Nipomo or Cambria?
- Is the project a commercial or industrial development?
- Does the project have potential for erosion problems?
Contact Public Works via web form, email, or call us at (805) 781-5252.