Are you an interested Community Member/Organization? How You Can Help . . .
Volunteer at a Warming Center in SLO County
Warming centers depend on volunteers to help staff the centers and several warming centers around the county are seeking volunteers to help provide a warm, dry place for people who are homeless. Warming centers in SLO County include:
- Arroyo Grande Warming Center in Arroyo Grande. Please call the 5Cities Homeless Coalition for more information at (805) 574-1638.
- Paso Cares North County Warming Center in Templeton and Paso Robles. Please call (805) 712-4710 for more information.
- Prado Day Center in San Luis Obispo. Please call (805) 786-0617.
- Atascadero Warming Center. Please email Mary Lipscomb at [email protected]
Contact Social Services
Child and Adult Hotline Information:
- If you suspect there is an emergency requiring immediate intervention, call 911
- To report suspected child abuse or neglect call the 24 hour Child Abuse Hotline at (805) 781-KIDS (5437) or toll free 1-800-834-KIDS (5437)
- To report suspected elder abuse or neglect call the Adult Services Hotline at (805) 781-1790 during regular business hours, or after business hours call (844) 729-8011