Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Community Connection
Author: SLO Veterans Services Office
1/23/2019 12:00:53 PM
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Community Connection being held in Morro Bay.
A one-stop-shop event connecting underrepresented groups to difficult-to-obtain benefits and services is being held in Morro Bay in February.
The County of San Luis Obispo Veterans Services Office and the County Department of Social Services are teaming up to bring together a huge variety of community partners to provide on-site services ranging from tuition assistance to mental health services on February 25th from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Morro Bay Veterans Memorial Building at 209 Surf St., Morro Bay, CA 93442.
Without further ado, here are five reasons to attend this Community Connection event:
- This event strongly supports the elderly and those of low-income, veteran, and student statuses.
- The services at this event are specialized to help those with multiple, hard to define needs.
- A complementary lunch and dinner will be provided by a host of community organizations and local businesses (lunch is at 1 p.m. and dinner is at 5 p.m.).
- More service providers have been added to the roster since the last Community Connection event.
- Regardless of your income, veteran, or student status, there will be services available for you at this event.
For more information on this upcoming event, please call the Veterans Services Office at 805-781-5766.