Skip to main content

COVID-19 Updates: Get the latest public information related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at

Return to the top of the page


Apply for Child Support Services

The Child Support Services Department (DCSS) provides child and medical support services to the community.  If you are the parent and have custody of a minor child or legal guardianship, you can apply for a case with San Luis Obispo County DCSS.  Once an application is recei...

2/1/2017 4:32:49 PM

Mobile Food Facility Inspection

This service allows you to request an inspection of your Mobile Food facility operated within San Luis Obispo County.   Please note, operation of a mobile food facility without a valid health permit or without a valid health permit sticker affixed to the mobile food facil...

2/1/2017 3:53:12 PM

California Accidental Release Prevention (Cal ARP) Public Notice

The objective of the California Accidental Release Prevention (CalARP) program is to prevent accidental releases of those substances determined to potentially pose the greatest risk of immediate harm to the public and the environment. Stationary sources (facilities) that hand...

3/15/2017 1:50:35 PM

Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tank System Installation Permitting

This service allow you to provide a Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plan (SPCC) prior to construction or modification of an Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tank system.  Required segments of the SPCC plan specify system design, construction and code requirements. Ap...

2/1/2017 3:39:49 PM

Body Art Practitioner Registration

This service provides instruction to individuals wishing to become a Registered Body Art Practitioner. This service also allows for Registered Body Art Practitioners to submit their registration documents required annually in order to maintain current Body Art Practitioner r...

2/1/2017 3:41:05 PM

Monitoring Well Construction Permitting

This service allows you to apply for a permit to construct a new Monitoring Well within San Luis Obispo County.

2/1/2017 3:53:18 PM

Access to Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder Services

The Behavioral Health Department operates a toll-free, 24-hour, 7-day-a-week, Central Access line to help SLO residents: Get mental health and substance use disorder services, including assessment Get mental health and substance use disorder crisis or urgent services Use ...

2/8/2017 10:26:39 AM

|<  <   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9    >  >| Pages: 9 of 9