Sale of Former Cambria Library
Author: Emily Marks
10/2/2018 4:47:57 PM
Former Cambria Library SOLD!
The County of San Luis Obispo held a public auction on July 17, 2018, to dispose of a County-owned surplus commercial building located at 900 Main Street in Cambria.
- Minimum Bid Price was $394,900.
- Property sold for $404,000 on August 31, 2018
- APN 022-251-019
- ~2,331 sq ft building on a ~9,888 sq ft Commercial Retail lot.
- Includes 0.58 Equivalent Dwelling Units (EDUs).
- Legal, non-conforming building due to setbacks. Any new development shall conform to required setbacks.
- As-is Sale. Seller makes no representations or warranties concerning physical, environmental, geotechnical, use or any other condition of the property.
For further information, please contact Real Property Services at (805) 781-5206.