Skip to main content

COVID-19 Updates: Get the latest public information related to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at

The Central Services Public Reception is now open to the public, however, we do ask that visitors please wear a mask to protect themselves and our staff.  

If you have questions regarding the Vet's Hall, please click here.

If you have general questions regarding COVID-19 or any updates related to the imapact on our community, please refer to

Return to the top of the page

County Owned Real Property Annual Weed Abatement

Who can use this service?

Anyone can use this service

What is the process?

Step 1: Contact

To report an issue with weeds or trees on a County-owned lot, please contact RPS at (805) 781-5901 or [email protected].

Is there a charge for this service?

This service is provided free of charge.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year.