County Property Right-of-Entry Permit

Who can use this service?

RPS issues Right-of-Entry Permits to contractors, utility companies, residents whose property abuts County properties, and other government agencies. RPS also enters into Right-of-Entry Agreements with other landowners as necessary to conduct County business.

Is there a charge for this service?

Please contact RPS at (805) 781-5901 or [email protected] for more information about the cost of this service.

What is the process?

Step 1: Contact for more information

For more information on how to obtain a Right-of-Entry Permit on County-owned property, please contact RPS at (805) 781-4222 or [email protected].

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.