Voter Language Assistance
What is this service?
As required by new legislation, the County of San Luis Obispo offers facsimile ballots in the following languages:
- All Precincts
- All Polling Places
- Consolidated precincts 409, 410, and 411
Facsimile ballots and instructions will be provided upon request. You can request to view the facsimile ballot for the languages that are available at Polling Places, the Elections Office, by email, by phone, or on our website at www.slovote.com.
Vote By Mail Voters
You can request a facsimile ballot in one of the languages available:
- By Phone: 805-781-5228
- By E-Mail: [email protected]
- By Mail: 1055 Monterey Street, Suite D120 San Luis Obispo, CA 93408
- In Person: At the Clerk-Recorder’s Office at 1055 Monterey Street, D120, San Luis Obispo or 6565 Capistrano Avenue (2nd floor), Atascadero beginning May 9th
- Online: www.slocounty.ca.gov/LanguageAssistance
Spanish Language Ballot Technology
Accessible ballot-marking technology (ICX voting machines) allows a Spanish language voting experience that can assist voters with making their selections and marking their ballots. They are available at the County Clerk-Recorder’s office in San Luis Obispo and Atascadero beginning May 9th and at all Polling Places on June 7, 2022, Election Day.