Voter Language Assistance
As required by law, the County of San Luis Obispo offers facsimile ballots in the following language:
- Not applicable for the April 18, 2023, Special Election
To determine your Consolidated Precinct, please refer to the top left corner of your Vote By Mail ballot, which contains your precinct information (e.g. CON 101).
Facsimile ballots will be provided upon request. You can request to view the facsimile ballot for the language that is available at a Polling Place listed on your Vote by Mail Instructions page.
You can request a facsimile ballot in the language available:
- By Phone: 805-781-5228
- By E-Mail: [email protected]
- By Mail: 1055 Monterey Street, Suite D120 San Luis Obispo, CA 93408
- In Person: At the Clerk-Recorder’s Office at 1055 Monterey Street, D120, San Luis Obispo or 6565 Capistrano Avenue (2nd floor), Atascadero beginning March 20th
- Online: www.slocounty.ca.gov/LanguageAssistance
Spanish Language Ballot Technology
With accessible ballot-marking technology (ICX voting machines), a Spanish language voting experience can assist voters with making their selections and marking their ballots. This opportunity is available at the County Clerk-Recorder’s office beginning March 20th, and at all Polling Places on April 18th, Election Day.