Recorded Documents Search

Anyone can use this service.

This service is provided free of charge.

This service is available anytime throughout the year, online or in-person at the Clerk-Recorder Office in San Luis Obispo during regular business hours except during County-observed holidays.  

Location, directions and hours of operation

Click on location name to show hours of operation, directions and phone information

Frequently Asked Questions