Drug & Alcohol Services Residential Programs

Who can use this service?

Anyone that has been diagnosed with a substance use disorder and has the proper assessed level of care can use this service.

Is there a charge for this service?

Each independently operated Sober Living Environment is contracted with County of San Luis Obispo for a specific rate ranging from $27/day to $35/day. There may be funding available through specific grant sources as well as self-pay. Clients may reside in different areas of the County, from Oceano to Paso Robles.

When and where is this service offered?

This service is available throughout the year during regular business hours except during scheduled holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

Please contact our access line at 1 (800) 838-1381 for information or to schedule an appointment. All services are available in Spanish.

Licensed by the State Department of Health Care Services.