What is this service?
Behavioral Health clinician provides treatment screenings in the San Luis Obispo Court house. Screenings provide treatment referral options, level of care recommendations, and treatment court referrals. Referrals consist of treatment referrals for the following services:
Court Screening Appointment Process
- Screening appointments for clients will be made by the persons attorney through email to the Justice Services office using the appropriate referral form.
- Referral form required: Paper or electronic fillable form may be used. The form encompasses the information needed to provide a court screening.
- Send screening form to [email protected] for a screening appointment
- Requires name of Court room, defense counsel, DDA
- Client contract information including date of birth
- Justice Services office will schedule the appointment
- In custody referrals will be sent to the screeners for time slots at the jail
- Out of custody referrals will be contacted within 24 hours with a screening time (zoom or in-person). Zoom link or appointment location will be provided at the time the appointment is made.
- At the time appointments are made Justice Services will collect releases to disclose the outcome of the screening to the court involved entities (including Probation) and release to talk to potential housing options if this will be needed at determination.
Referral Form Link